someone posted a posting about a business on ripoffreport which contained my cell number. it caused me to get crazy calls and harassing stuff. it cost me $15 to change it. i filed complaint with bbb in az, ag of az. they never answered the complaint. seems there a scam and only stealing peoples info.
there info is bad business bureau, llc
tempe, az 85280
they refused to answer my emails and request to remove my cell number. they need to know we will not put of with this. if you had issues let me know. i am not very happy.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that..."
- "Starts with the Pole climbing where you spend 5 days learning to gaff and use a buck-squeeze to climb a pole. In reality you wont use any gaffs only ladders..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "I have a pair of work boots my parents bought me for christmas. Making them less than a year old and the soles are falling apart. I usually buy timberland..."
- "Ok....i live in the United States and in Louisville Kentucky to ne exact...i regularly shop at Family Dollar store to purchase my water...i buy your water...plain purified water...with this batch..."
- "Bad services in Carrollton Ky. They don't have the personal training for exchanges. The costumers are not the priority for them. My son have a game at 6pm I..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."